That is, the most popular and most diverse Arts&Crafts Fun
workshops. These include a wide range of painting, drawing (pastels, chalk, charcoal), clay, paper arts (paper mache, origami), decoupage techniques, collage, creating jewelry, clothing and ornaments using linen, mouliné, wool, felt, beads, buttons, feathers, tulle, pasta, dried flowers, shells, etc. Children have the perfect space to create freely, experiment with materials and have creative art fun.
The Arts&Crafts Fun
workshops also include mini carpentry workshops where we create our flagship Chinese stick guns and simple wooden toys.
The purpose of these Craft Fun workshops is to
- stimulate imagination and world perception.
- develop creative thinking and manual dexterity.
- improving the ability to focus attention, visual sensitivity
- developing the ability to think creatively and to use their hands.
- learning independence and teamwork.