If you have arrived here, it is a reliable sign that you value your privacy. We understand it very well, that’s why we have prepared this document for you, where you can find the rules of processing personal data and using cookies in connection with using the https://happykid.com.pl website.
Firstly, the administrator of this website is HKC Sp. z o.o., 24/40 Kinowa St., 04-017 Warsaw, NIP: 1132975667
Summary – Key Information
We care about your privacy, but we also care about your time. That’s why we’ve prepared an abbreviated version of our most important privacy policies for you.
- By creating a user account through the site, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, making a complaint, withdrawing from a contract, or simply contacting us, you are providing us with your personal information, and we guarantee that your information will remain confidential, secure, and will not be shared with any third party without a clear legal basis and legitimate need.
- We only outsource the processing of personal data to vetted and trusted providers of personal data processing services.
- We use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, which collect information about your visits to the site, such as the sub-pages you have viewed, the time you have spent on the site and the transitions between different sub-pages. Google Analytics cookies from Google LLC are used for this purpose. You have the opportunity to decide whether or not you agree to our use of analytical cookies in your case within the framework of the mechanism for managing cookie settings.
- Provide you with a link to our website.
If the above information is not sufficient for you, you will find further details below.
of your personal data within the meaning of data protection regulations is the company HKC Sp. z o.o., 24/40 Kinowa St., 04-017 Warsaw, NIP: 1132975667
Purposes, legal basis and duration of processing of personal data
are indicated separately in relation to each purpose of processing (see description of individual purposes of processing of personal data below).
. The DPA grants you the following potential rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data,.
- the right to rectify your personal data,.
- right to erasure of personal data,.
- right to restrict processing of personal data,.
- right to object to the processing of personal data,.
- right to data portability,.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,.
- right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent,.
The rules related to the exercise of the indicated rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the RODO. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these provisions. On our part, we believe it is necessary to explain to you that the rights indicated above are not absolute and you will not be entitled to them in relation to all activities involving the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made an effort to indicate the rights to which you are entitled as part of the description of individual personal data processing operations.
We would like to emphasize that one of the above-mentioned rights is always available to you – if you believe that we have violated personal data protection regulations while processing your personal data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
. We guarantee you the confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. We ensure that all security and data protection measures required by data protection legislation are taken. Personal data is collected with due care and is adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
List of entrustments
. We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Zenbox sp. z o.o. with registered office in Częstochowa, address: Dąbrowskiego Street 7 lokal 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492191021 – for the purpose of storing personal data on the server,.
- ActiveCampaign LLC, 1 North Dearborn Street, Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60602, USA – in order to use the mailing system, in which your data are processed, if you subscribed to the newsletter,.
All entities to which we entrust the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
Processing of Your Data
In relation to the data collected in your user account, you also have the right to data portability referred to in Article 20 of the RODO.
. If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide us with your email address via the newsletter sign-up form or give separate consent during the account creation process.
The data provided to us during subscription to the newsletter is used for the purpose of sending you the newsletter, and the legal basis for processing is your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) RODO) given during subscription to the newsletter.
The data is processed within the Active Campaign mailing system and stored on a server provided by ActiveCampaign LLC.
Data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you unsubscribe earlier, which will delete your data from the database.
At any time you can correct your data stored in the newsletter database, as well as request their deletion by unsubscribing from the newsletter. You also have the right to data portability as referred to in Article 20 RODO.
Complaints and withdrawal from the contract
. If you make a complaint or withdraw from the contract, you provide us with personal data contained in the content of the complaint or statement of withdrawal from the contract, which includes name and surname, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number.
The data provided to us in connection with the submission of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract are used to carry out the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO).
The data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure. Complaints and statements of withdrawal may also be archived for statistical purposes.
In the case of data contained in complaints and statements of withdrawal from the contract, you do not have the opportunity to correct this data. You cannot object to the processing of your data, nor can you demand that your data be deleted until the period of limitation for contractual claims has expired. However, once the contractual limitation period has expired, you can object to our processing of your data for statistical purposes, as well as demand that your data be deleted from our database.
Contact by e-mail
. When contacting us by e-mail, including sending a query via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender of the message. In addition, you may also include other personal data in the body of the message.
Your data is processed in this case for the purpose of contacting you, and the basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e. the controller’s legitimate interest in responding to your message. The legal basis for post-contact processing is the administrator’s legitimate interest in archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
The content of the correspondence may be subject to archiving. You have the right to request the history of any correspondence you have had with us (if it has been archived), as well as to request its deletion, unless archiving it is justified by our overriding interests, such as defending against potential claims.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our information and communication system.
See below for more details.
Consent for cookies
Third Party Cookies
Analysis and Statistics
Social Media Tools
We embed videos from YouTube on the website. When you play these videos, Google LLC’s YouTube cookies are used.
Your use of the website involves sending requests to the server where the website is stored. Each request made to the server is recorded in server logs.
These logs include, but are not limited to, your IP address, the server date and time, and information about your Internet browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with particular users of the website and are not used by us to identify you.
Server logs constitute only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
Last updated: 12.03.2021 HKC Sp.z.o.o.