A 3-day educational and sightseeing trip for children (5th-6th grade)
30 children + 3 caregivers (plus two animators and a HKC guide)
Hospitality Marysieńka, Swieta Katarzyna.
Theme:The Great Świętokrzyski Tournament –
gaining knowledge about the history, traditions and culture of the Świętokrzyskie region, learning through fun and experience, in the form of an exciting game.
7.00 am Gathering at the school
On the way you will be introduced to the HKC staff, divided into teams, given maps and explained rules of the Game.
16.30 Dinner at the guesthouse
18.00 Field game Team Race – gaining various skills and consolidation of knowledge gained during the day
20.00 Campfire with sausages, guitar and drums
9.00 breakfast (+ provisions for the journey).
10.00 Excursion to 安i皻okrzyski National Park, continuation of the Great Tournament (at each place children solve subsequent puzzles)
- Chęciny – ruins of medieval royal castle (beginning of the Game – first tasks and puzzles).
- An integration game Knight Tournament.
- Kielce – the reserve Kadzielnia, visiting caves, next tasks and puzzles.
16.30 Dinner at the guesthouse, rest, free time.
18.00 Social gameThe Witches of Bald Mountain.
19.30 Discotheque with refreshments (buffet)
9.00 breakfast (+ packed lunches for the journey), packing
10.00 HKC Game – a team outdoor board game
12.00 departure from the center
- visiting the medieval settlement in Huta Szklana.
- Gaining Łysa Góra in the form of a treasure hunt.
- Saint Cross, monastery complex.
- Descending to Nowa Słupia, visiting the archeological and cultural center, pottery, wicker and archery workshops.
16.00 pick-up of children at school
- stay at St. Francis spring at the foot of Łysica.
- End of the Great Tournament of Swietokrzyskie – awards ceremony.